Test 1A: 1 Ball pot
- 5 short distance reds to middle pocket (reds are 2 balls apart)
- 5 long distance reds from baulk line to either one of the corner pockets.
- Single ball pot, 10/10 in one go.
- if miss any, start all 10 shot again.
- Straight ball pot with the cue ball (5/5)
- move cue ball after each pot to align next straight ball pot.
- If miss one, re-start this 5 shot again.
Test 1C: C-striking check
- Center-line striking check – Cue ball from brown to black spot and back to touch cue-tip 2nd time for 5 times.
- You can place a chalk on the top cushion to assist in your aiming.
Test 1D: Long Blue sniper
- Cue ball on baulk line
- Pot straight blue on blue spot – 5 on each of the 2 corner pocket.
- Keep trying until you potted 5 on each side of the pocket.
Test 1E: Cushion Master
- Awkward bridging cushion shot
- 2 ball distance away from the cushion
- Straight ball pot into the middle pocket – 4/5
- Try again when miss 2 of these shots.