C GRADE REFEREE COURSE
C GRADE REFEREE COURSE
Cuesports Singapore is planning to conduct and accredit Grade C referees and would like to invite you to submit your application to attend this course if you are interested in becoming a Grade C Referee.
The Course details and requirements are as follows:
Fee per candidate: $100 for non-students and $50 for students
23, 24 July 2022 (10am onwards – All Day)
Cuesports Academy, Katong Shopping Centre
Deadline for submission:
1 July 2022
Kindly email the attached application form with valid student ID (if any) to Cuesports Singapore at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications shall be subject of approval of Cuesports Singapore.
Approved applicant informed by:
9 July 22
Full payment shall be made by successful applicants by Paynow via UEN S65SS0011D790 or to DBS
Current Account 004-007579-0 via Bank transfer by 16 July 2022 in order to participate in the course.
Two days (estimated 6-8 hours per day with breaks) comprising of:
- theory instructions on the rules of Snooker
- theory instructions on the rules of English Billiards
- theory instructions on the rules of 8, 9 and 10 ball pool
- overall theory revision
- Written theory test. 100 multiple choice questions to be answered within 90 minutes.
- 50 questions on the rules of Snooker.
- 20 questions on the rules of English Billiards.
- 30 questions on the rules of 8, 9 and 10 ball Pool.
- Test will be conducted within 2 weeks after the completion of the course.
- Practical tests.
- Candidates should have passed the written theory test before being eligible to sit for any practical tests.
- 1 x Snooker match refereeing.
- 1 x either 8, 9 or 10 ball Pool match refereeing,
- Tests will be conducted as soon possible depending on match availability.
Please note that the theory and practical tests will be conducted after the course ends on 24 July 2022.
Candidates who have passed both the written theory and practical tests prescribed above shall be deemed as having met the requirements to qualify as a Cuesports Singapore C grade referee.
Candidates who failed to achieve a pass in their written theory or practical tests after their re-sit attempt will be required to retake in the next available course/examination date