1st Board Meeting FY2022/2023, held via Zoom on 19 April 2022
This is an update from the 1st Board Meeting FY2022/2023, held via Zoom on 19 April 2022
- A new Sub-Committee was formed and will be responsible in the matters of setting up Centre(s) of excellences (COE) to help develop next batch of national athletes and to also to look into developing the potential of coaching children in Singapore. This will be via the Cuesports Singapore Academy, clubs and potential COE(s).
- Mr Russell Ee has been co-opted to the newly formed Youth Development Committee. He is a former youth team member who has expressed interest to contribute in the development of programs to ensure there is continuity of athletes.
- Development Squads for Pool and Snooker were formed. The squad members selections were done in April 2022, 6 Pool players and 4 Snooker players have been selected and the squad members performances and training will be tracked by High Performance Manager.
- Cuesports Singapore upcoming events: –
- National 6 Red Snooker Championship
- National U28 Snooker Ranking
- National U25 Pool Ranking
- Grade C Referee Course
Further details will be published on Cuesports Singapore official Facebook and website in due course.