Latest Updates: Results & Fixtures at bottom of the page!
The annual National Snooker League is back again. This 2016/17 season will be kicking off in November 2016. Registrations is now open. Please find the necessary details and forms below.
These are some important points to highlight:
- The seeded players handicap of one frame has been changed. This season, top 1-8 seeds will give 16 points, top 9-16 seeds will give 8 points.
- Top 2 teams from previous season will be promoted to the next higher division.
- Cuesports tournament committee will review each division and make changes where it deems fit.
- Divisions will be announced after the closing date on 30th Oct 2016. Teams will then have a seven day period to appeal.
- Tournament committee decision after the appeal period will be final.
2015/16 Top 2 teams
|Klassic Le Blanc
|Club HDB Apex
We look forward to receiving your entries early, accompanied by the entry fees.